Managed Network Services
Managed network services are networking software, functions and services that businesses outsource to a managed service provider (MSP) to be centrally operated, controlled and maintained. Controlled network services range from basic network access and transport services to newer software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) links and virtual network services, such as conventional leased WAN and LAN lines. In addition to network access and transport services, the broad range of managed services available includes WAN optimization, unified communications, network management, managed security firewalls and virtual private networks (VPNs).
In their own data centers and facilities, MSPs mainly operate managed enterprise network services, where they can also operate virtual network functions. From tiny niche service providers to large conventional national and multinational telecommunications suppliers, MSPs vary in scale. Our comprehensive managed network services include:
- Software Defined Networking (SD-WAN) services
- Managed Connectivity Services
- Managed WIFI services
- Managed Security Services
- Advanced Remediation Management
- Discovery and study of networks
- Reporting trouble and fixing it
- Trend utilization analysis and preparation of ability
- Control of Network Security
Network management services – Benefits
- Provides scalable and reliable IT solutions with the ability to extend them along with the developing market
- Improving the company’s connectivity through the selection of the best network architecture impacts employee productivity and performance growth and lowers communication costs.
- The organization will focus on its core activities and entrust high-class professionals with the development and maintenance of local area networks.
- First Line of Support- Telecommunications and continuing network operators support 24/7
- Clear way to test the standard assured by the Service Level Agreement ( SLA)
- Simplified management-Reduce operating costs and problems with 24/7 Network Operation Centers with a single controlled network partner.
- Cost savings and efficiency benefits-By leveraging our expert team and extensive management, eliminating hardware costs and managing personnel needs.